Posts tagged text
depression is like trying to peel a potato with another potato its not fun it doesnt work and you just wanna cry
…why is this such a good metaphor what the fuck
Also I’m fucking sick of potatoes.
Games that want to tell me when and where I can save my game in this day and age can fuck right off. Even more when they put a difficult section about twenty minutes after the next save spot.
What are people talking about with this “drag this picture” stuff? I have no idea what’s going on. Is that something that doesn’t work in Chrome or something?
BUT WHAT GETS ME THE MOST
IS THAT AMY FINALLY STOPPED BEING THE LITTLE GIRL WHO WAITED FOR THE DOCTOR
SHE STOPPED OBEYING “COME ALONG, POND”
SHE STOPPED BEING AMELIA POND
AND CHOSE TO BE AMELIA WILLIAMS
BECAUSE SHE CHOSE RORY OVER HER RAGGEDY MAN
AND THAT’S HOW SHE WAS BURIED
AND THAT’S WHAT HURTS SO MUCH
I think it’s more the fact that being married to a guy without taking his name wasn’t really on in 1938, you know?
Yaaay my laptop works again! Even though I’m kind of kicking myself since it turned out to be a very easily fixed problem.
Google’s Bacon Number Calculator is ruining my life. I’ve proven incapable of finding anyone with a Bacon Number higher than three.
HAHA YOU RING MY DOORBELL ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON WITHOUT CALLING FIRST YOU GET NOTHING NOTHING I TELL YOU fuckingpeasant
- Open Tumblr
- Read the 50 pages of content that have accumulated overnight
- Read like five more pages to make sure I’ve gotten to where I left off and it’s not just reblogs of stuff I’ve seen already
- Back to the Dashboard!
- Read the 10 pages of stuff that have been posted in the meantime
- Dashboard again
- Now it’s just two pages or so
- And now the dash looks completely familiar
- Watch tab like a hawk
- A little red 1 appears
- Fly to the tumblr dash like the wind
- It’s a fucking reblog
- Repeat steps 9-12 ad nauseam infinitam